If you are a currently enrolled UT Arlington student or currently employed UT Arlington faculty or staff, you may be able to have access to other libraries in the in the State of Texas and around the United States.
UT Arlington students, faculty, and staff may be able to have access to libraries that are members of TexShare. Apply for a TexShare Card or bring your MavID to the any library service zones to get a card in person. Contact each TexShare Library to learn each library's policies and hours.
While Arlington Public Library (APL) is no longer participating in the TexShare program, our users will continue to be supported under the LibraryLiNK program. Borrowing privileges mirror those of TexShare: Accessing online learning services, downloading e-books and audiobooks, placing holds and checking out up to 5 items.
Students, faculty and staff should come to the any of the library service zones to get a LibraryLiNK card. Library staff will issue the LibraryLiNK card along with the TexShare card. The expiration will be the same date as for the TexShare card. Patrons will need to show the LibraryLiNK card and their MavID at Arlington Public Library when they request a guest card.
UTA Interlibrary Loan is a web-based system that lets you manage your Interlibrary Loan transactions from wherever you have access to the internet and a web browser.
With ILLiad, you can:
- Log in to see your private Interlibrary Loan transactions
- Request materials that aren't available from the UTA Libraries
- Edit or cancel requests that you've made
- Check the status of your requests
- Update your contact information and other account information
- Get your articles online if you've authorized electronic delivery of online articles
- Reinstate ILL requests that you had cancelled
- See a history of the requests you've made, cancelled, and received since using ILLiad.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
UT Arlington faculty may be able to have access to libraries that participate in the OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program. Apply for an OCLC Card or bring your MavID to the Central Library Service Desk to get a card in person. Contact each OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program library to get information on their policies for participation.