What is the E-resource Watchlist?
UTA Libraries evaluates our database subscriptions to ensure that we are meeting faculty, staff, and student needs. When a database has low usage for its cost, we begin collecting qualitative data to help with our evaluation. As part of this process, we place these databases on a watch list. At the end of the period, it is evaluated on both the quantitative and qualitative data to determine whether or not the libraries should cancel it. If any of the databases on the watch list website impact your teaching, learning, or research, please let us know below. Please share any feedback.
Once feedback is entered, use the links below to redirect to desired database.
Items for the Watchlist:
- Associations Unlimited (December 2018)
- Ethnic NewsWatch (August 2019)
- HAPI Online (Hispanic American Periodicals Index) (July 2018)
- Health and Wellness Resource Center (May 2019)
- Historical Abstracts (Full-Text) (December 2018)
- Pop Culture Universe (June 2019)
- Zoological Record Plus (1978 - ) (December 2018)