GIS Day 2013
Poster Submission Instructions
When you are ready to print your poster for GIS Day, follow these instructions to submit your poster and have it printed for free.
- Prepare Powerpoint file for poster printing
- Click on Design Tab
- Click on Page Setup
- Set Slides sized for: Custom
- Width: 45
- Height: 32
- Orientation-Slides: Landscape
- Click OK
- Saving as JPG:
- File\Save As
- Save File Type as: JPEG
- Click SAVE
- Click Current Slide
- Go to the DMS
Go to the Digital Media Studio in the basement of the Central Library with your poster file.
- Log in to computer.
- Click on the Order a poster icon on the desktop.
- Submit your Poster
Submit your poster via the online form. Be sure to include:
- the correct dimensions- 45 x 32
- choose Library Order as the form of payment
- write GIS Day Poster in the comments section.