The UT Arlington Libraries provide on campus access to online research collections for non-UTA researchers (access from off-campus is not available).
- Access is granted dependent upon the current needs of the UTA community and is for research and educational purposes (activities such as games and other recreational uses are discouraged).
- To obtain access, guests must provide a current government-issued photo identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport).
- In the Central Library, passes are distributed at the Service Desk on 1st floor (or in Special Collections for researchers working there).
- Passes may also be obtained at the Service Desks in the Science & Engineering Library or Architecture & Fine Arts Library.
- To ensure that non-UTA researchers can obtain needed access to our licensed research tools, we ask Alumni to bring your current UT Arlington Alumni Association membership card and a current government-issued photo identification(e.g., driver’s license, passport).