Anderson Coffee Shop

Located on the southeast corner of West and Division Streets, the Anderson Day & Night Coffee Shop offered lunches, sandwiches, and cold treats. Customers could enjoy Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, and Dairyland ice cream -- a welcome respite on a hot summer day. Orvil Frazier and Virgie Cribbs are shown standing in front of the restaurant in 1930. This is one of nearly 1,000 images found in the J. W. Dunlop Photograph Collection, the largest known assemblage of Arlington area photographs.

J.W. Dunlop Photograph Collection, Special Collections, The University of Texas at Arlington