Qualtrics is a survey development tool that allows for easy survey creation and robust analysis of data. It is now available to all UT Arlington students, faculty, and staff! To access Qualtrics, simply go to http://uta.qualtrics.com and log in with your NetID and password.
Benefits of Qualtrics
• Easier manipulation of the look and feel of surveys
• Every UT Arlington student, faculty, and staff member has their own account so that survey results can remain private
• Access to the administrative side of surveys can be shared with other members of the UT Arlington community (once they have created a Qualtrics account)
• Ability to do comparative data analysis across several surveys
• Ability to create “libraries” of questions, graphics, and messages that can be used in multiple surveys
• Ability to manage survey distribution, monitor response rate, and automate reminders for those who have yet to complete the survey