The University of Texas at Arlington is a diverse, urban research university in the heart of the vibrant Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Total global enrollment in 2017-18 was over 58,000, with students from every state and more than 100 countries, creating one of the most diverse campus communities in the nation.
- In 2018, U.S. News & World Report ranked UTA fifth among national universities for undergraduate ethnic diversity.
- We are 21st in the country for number of Bachelor and Master degrees conferred to ethnically diverse students.
- UTA is the top four-year college in Texas for veterans per Military Times’ 2017 “Best for Vets” list.
A walk around our urban campus immerses you in our unique community:
- almost 25 percent of our students are of Hispanic origin;
- 15 percent are African-American; and
- another 11 percent are international students.
Half of those enrolled are first generation college students, diverse in language, age and experience. In this environment, a variety of perspectives and ideas grow and thrive.
UTA Libraries is committed to...
...fostering an inclusive environment as an active partner in UTA’s deep engagement with our growing megacity. We welcome new colleagues to strengthen our vibrant mix of staff, reflecting our campus commitment to the Principles of Community.