The library offers opportunities for students to use our research resources or to tour the building and experience how college libraries are different from their school or public libraries. Instruction sessions are taught by librarians and typically last two hours. Instruction curriculum includes:
- When to use books versus articles
- How to use the Library's catalog
- How to locate books on the shelf
- Which databases are suitable for their needs
- How to access and use those databases
The librarian leaves time at the end of the session for the students to conduct research and is available to answer questions or assist with finding information. If there is content you would like us to teach to your class, contact Marquel Anteola to see about creating a custom course.