PARLOR AND ATRIUM
The Parlor and Atrium provide a formal space for presentations, meetings, receptions and dinners.
- Check for room availability at the following link before submitting a new reservation form: https://emsapp.uta.edu/VirtualEms/BrowseForSpace.aspx
- All reservations for the Parlor and Atrium must be requested through the Event Reservation Request Form at: http://library.uta.edu/form/event-reservation-request. This form must be submitted and a signed confirmation must be received before the venue is officially reserved.
- Your reservation includes one of the standard room layouts for the specified time and any permanently installed A/V equipment in the room.
- Each reservation is valid for a four hour time block.
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-11pm
- Friday: 8am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-7pm
- Sunday: 10am-11pm
Any reservation requested outside of these hours requires prior approval by the Dean of Libraries.
- Changes to your reservation can be made up to 72 hours prior to the event at no charge. Any changes to your reservation requested less than 72 hours prior will be subject to additional fees.
- A fee of $100.00 will be charged if cancelation is within 24 hours of event.
- Furniture and equipment may not be moved without consultation with the Library Event Specialist or Facilities Coordinator.
- Technology packages that include projector, laptop setups and other media equipment needs are available.
- Any additional set-up or decoration is the responsibility of the requestor. The requestor is also responsible for clean-up of the space after the event.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the Parlor and Atrium.
- An additional fee of $50 is required for a catered event. This fee covers the set-up of the extra tables and the additional cleaning for housekeeping purposes.
- Use of items in the 6th floor kitchen (coffee maker, punch bowl, etc.) need to be approved prior to an event by the Library Event Specialist.
- Non-library events that serve alcohol are required to have police presence. The requestor is responsible for contacting UTA Police.
- If guests need wireless internet access, contact the UTA Office of Information Technology (OIT).
- Library Sponsored Events are at the sole discretion of the Dean.
- We are pleased to provide in-kind sponsorship by waving our rental fee for the Parlor [or other needed space]. Our partnership requires you to ensure that all promotional items list “The Libraries as Co-sponsors."
- Electronic signature is required after receiving confirmation.
For Student Organizations
Payment must be received within 24 hours prior to the day of your scheduled event.
Payment may be made via cash, check, money order, or payment approval voucher (which must be taken to the Bursars Office prior to your event).
If payment is not received, you risk cancellation of your event.
If you would like to pay with cash, check, or money order you may issue the payment to University of Texas at Arlington Libraries.
Payments can be brought to the below address: