- Resource Delivery Services
- How to create an account for interlibrary loan and document delivery
- Go to the UT Arlington Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Online system: https://uta.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/.
- Enter your UTA NetID and Password.
Since you are new, when you click the 'Log in' button, you will be redirected to the "First Time User Registration Page” to set up your interlibrary loan/document delivery profile.
- This takes you to the New User Registration for ILLiad page.
- Fill in the required data and then “Submit Information”.
- A profile will be created for you.
- You can then request materials via ILL.