The Architecture and Fine Arts and Science and Engineering libraries will be closed December 15, 2018 through January 13, 2019, but you can request materials from these libraries through our website using the following directions:
- Search title of the book through the UTA Libraries’ search bar.
- Select the book you searched for from the provided options and click the title.
- Click the “Get It” option in the left column.
- You will be prompted to sign in. Use your UTA net ID credentials.
- Select “Request” and you will be prompted to complete the request form.
- In the drop down menu select Central Library as the pick-up location.
- You will be sent a confirmation email of your request followed by a notification when your materials are available for pick-up.
You may also make a request at the service desk in the Central Library, which will take approximately 30 minutes to retrieve.